The Boulder International Film Festival is preparing a live event experience so that all individuals onsite – attendees, speakers, staff and venue personnel – remain safe and comfortable throughout the event. We’re facilitating measures that will ensure optimal health and sanitary conditions in all environments where in-person interaction takes place. We are monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and in communication with our partners at the Boulder Health Department, the Boulder Police Department, the State of Colorado, national authorities, and the CDC..
The Boulder International Film Festival considers the safety of all those onsite as our top priority. We are excited to pave the way for those in our industry, as one of the first to host a live event with in-person attendance. Our Duty of Care is a living document that will continue to evolve, incorporating innovative features that will further enhance the onsite experience and safety for everyone in attendance.
– COVID-19 Health Security Plan
– Masks to be worn at all times while indoors
– Cotton, reusable masks will be available onsite for those who need one
– Hand sanitizer stations will be positioned throughout the event
– Appropriate Signage to reinforce spatial distancing and other safety reminders
– Personal Accountability Commitment
– Onsite Covid-19 Compliance Officer
By attending the Boulder International Film Festival in Boulder, CO, between June 24-27, 2021, you agree to abide by and engage in certain health-and-safety-beneficial conduct while attending the event. This includes, but is not limited to, wearing a mask at all times indoors in public areas, engaging in appropriate physical distancing and not attending the event if you are ill or have been recently exposed to COVID-19.