DEADLINE FOR ENTRY: February 6th, 2017 by 5:00pm
The Boulder International Film Festival is currently accepting entries of short films made by teens (ages 12-18) for the Boulder International Film Festival Youth Pavilion.
You will need to provide: 1) a Youtube or Vimeo link to your film and (if possible) 2) the source digital video file on either a thumb drive or a DVD data disc. These may be dropped off during business hours at the BIFF office at 2338 Broadway by February 6th, 2017. To submit, fill out the form below.
- The video file must be of projection quality.
- Your film must be no longer than 15 minutes.
- Your film must be acceptable for a PG 13 Audience.
- The first 5 seconds of your film must be blackscreen.
- Filmmakers can use their own original music in their film, or they may use music that is copyright-free or public domain.
- Each filmmaker can submit up to two films.
- Filmmakers must be present at the Youth Pavilion Opening night at Boulder Public Library on Friday March 3rd at 5:30pm.
- The Boulder International Film Festival is currently accepting entries of short films made by teens (ages 12-18) for the Boulder International Film Festival Youth Pavilion.
- Must be 12 to 18 years of age and in middle school or high school to enter.
- Adults can be used as actors, but should not be involved in film production.
- All filmmakers need to submit an entry form (see below).
- Email links to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Winners will not be announced prior to opening night.
- Due to the volume of entries we receive, only award winning films will be screened at the Youth Pavilion.
- Filmmakers are welcome to invite friends and family to the screening.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.