Boulder International Film Festival 2338 Broadway Boulder CO 80304
Return submission form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The video file must be of projection quality.
- Your film must be no longer than 10 minutes.
- Your film must be acceptable for a PG 13 audience.
- The first 5 seconds of your film must be a black screen.
- Filmmakers can use their own original music in their film, or they may use music that is copyright-free or public domain.
- Each filmmaker may submit up to two films.
- Must be 12 to 18 years of age and in middle school or high school to enter.
- Other than being used as actors, adults cannot be involved in significant phases of the film’s production.
- The film must include teen actors
- No guns
- The film must not be plagiarized from other works.
- The film cannot depict drug use in a recreational manner or include sex and nudity.
- BIFF reserves the right to disqualify any film that it deems inappropriate for a teen audience.
- Email links to email@example.com
- Due to the volume of entries we receive, only award-winning films will be screened at the Youth Pavilion.
- Filmmakers are welcome to invite friends and family to the screening.
- Your entry must be the your original work and must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity.
- By submitting your film, you pledge that identifiable people appearing in the film consent to the submission.
- By submitting your film, you agree that the Boulder International Film Festival can use your work (in whole or in part) to promote BIFF’s teen film program.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org