FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Boulder International Film Festival Gears up for Busy Holiday Shopping Season:
BIFF 2020 Gift Packs, CineCHEF tickets, and Festival Passes On Sale Now
What’s New in 2020: Adventure Film Pavilion, CineCHEF Theme, and BIFF Box Office
BOULDER, Colo. (November 12, 2019) – The Boulder International Film Festival (BIFF) is ready for the busy holiday shopping season and has the perfect gift idea for film lovers everywhere: BIFF Gift Packs, Festival Passes and CineCHEF tickets, available for purchase now. The critically-acclaimed annual film festival returns for its 16th season March 5-8, 2020, in Boulder, Colorado.
Give the Gift of BIFF!
- BIFF Festival Passes: For the ultimate film lover who wants guaranteed early entrance to almost all BIFF film programs, parties, and events, including:
- Friday, March 6th Opening Night Red Carpet Gala
- Private BIFF Filmmakers’ Reception
- BIFF Noir Party (21+ Only)
- Filmmakers’ Lounge events
- Access to 2nd Screenings (new this year)
- Closing Night Event
- Early Bird Sale Price: $395 ($475 regular price)
- First 50 pass purchasers receive an invitation to the Official BIFF Kickoff Party
- BIFF Gift Packs:An excellent gift for any film enthusiast.
Available in denominations of $30 (2 films), $60 (4 films), and $90 (6 films).
- CineCHEF Tickets (Amuse Bouche Champagne Preview & General Admission): CineCHEF’s 2020 Theme is Battle of the Sexes: Men vs. Women. The best chefs from Boulder and Denver return Thursday, March 5th in this culinary showdown to create film-inspired dishes in a fun and friendly competition. “Amuse Bouche” Champagne Preview tickets are available for those who want the ultimate CineCHEF experience: $145 (space is limited). CineCHEF 2020 General Admission tickets: $100.
What’s New In 2020 BIFF is pleased to announce new programming additions:
- BIFF Adventure Film Pavilion: A single, state-of-the-art downtown location exclusively dedicated to a suite of new epic adventure programs, with shorts, features, and discussions with world-class adventurers and filmmakers. The BIFF Adventure Film Pavilion will be held at Boulder’s nationally renowned eTown Hall, and runs March 7-8, 2020.
- Additional Venue: First United Methodist Church returns as a venue, in addition to all of last year’s venues. Come check out its brand new sound system!
- Opening Night: BIFF Opening Night takes place on Friday, March 6, 2020, at the Boulder Theater. Stay tuned for additional film and details announcements.
- BIFF Box Office: BIFF is operating its own box office. For information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 303-746-7268.
About the Boulder International Film Festival The Boulder International Film Festival (BIFF) brings films and filmmakers from around the world to Boulder, Colorado for a four-day celebration of the art of cinema. BIFF attracts more than 25,000 film enthusiasts, media, and industry members annually and takes place from March 5 – March 8, 2020. After the Boulder festival, BIFF will once again bring its award-winning films to Fort Collins for the BIFF Fort Collins Film Festival, taking place March 27-28, 2020, at the Lincoln Center in downtown Fort Collins. For tickets and more information, go to biff1.com. Follow BIFF on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
# # #
2338 Broadway | Boulder, Colorado
Press Contact: Heather Collins | 303-250-4797 | email@example.com